Monday, February 28, 2011

Joe is 4!

Yikes! I can't BELIEVE Joe is 4 years old! Crazy...I love it and I hate it! He is so much fun, when he's not being a stinker! :) He still loves sharks, books, board games and he loves his daddy!
So for his birthday we just had a small party with the family. We are so thankful that his cousins are some of his best friends! It is fun to watch them grow together. Joe requested a shark cake ummmmmmm...maybe last year! I've been hearing him ask for it for so long it was fun to finally make it for him and see his excitement. Of course I made the shark out of red velvet cake so it would look like bloody shark flesh when cut into! Ha! The kids loved it.
Thank you family for all his fun presents!











4 comments:

The Smiths said...

Happy Birthday Joe!!

the Hampton's said...

4 years old?!!? Yikes! Where does time go?
PS Nice work on the cake..it looks amazing!

Megan Perea said...

Super cute, Lindsy! I thought about you a lot last week, because I was unpacking boxes with baby gear that you packed and labelled for me. Miss you!

denise said...

Lindsy..what a great cake (shark blood red velvet LOL Happy bday to Joe !