So we celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary on December 23rd! This post is pretty late but in my mind it's never too late to brag about my husband! :) Plus I really wanted to post one of our wedding pictures but we were having problems with our scanner and ended up getting a new printer and...well anyway. Aren't we cute? Both Luke and I agree that we look much younger even just 5 years ago. Now I look maybe 25 instead of 17! So I hear...Hehe!
Being married is pretty much my favorite thing, EVER! Luke is my favorite and I feel sooooooooo blessed that he chose me to be his wife. He makes me a better woman. He keeps me humble, he provides for our needs and even fulfills some of my wants...sometimes. It is easy to be Luke's wife because I know and trust that he will always have Joe's and my best interest in mind. He's such a good leader and I know he always wants to do what's best for our family. We've gone through a lot these past five years. A lot of fun times and some not so fun times. I'm so thankful that Luke is my husband and Joe's daddy...cause if Luke wasn't Joe's daddy well, that would just be awkward.
I am very thankful for our first 5 years of marriage and I wouldn't change anything. We have grown together as a couple and a family. I'm so excited about what the Lord has done for us so far and I'm looking forward to what He has planned for us in the next 5 years!
Yay for husbands! I love you, Luke! :)
Friday, February 11, 2011
Ode to being married...
Posted by Lindsy at 12:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congrats on your 5 year anniversary !
awe!! so glad Luke's Joe's daddy!!!!
You look beautiful!
So cute!! Yeah, I think if it weren't for the fact that you are in a beautiful wedding dress and if you were in a formal dress instead, that picture could pass for a prom picture!
Post a Comment