Playing Risk with Daddy.
Already learning the tricks to world domination...
Joe rarely sleeps at naptime these days. He just plays in his room and every once in a while he plays so hard he falls asleep where he was playing.
Right behind his door...
Reading Hank the Cowdog with Daddy. It was a little over Joe's head but he listened to the entire book!
Joe's shark collection.
Our little Cubbie!
Joe's first job...feeding Kenai!
The food doesn't always quite make it into the bowl...
I found him like this when I went to get him up from rest time the other day.
Just reading his Bible...sitting in his dirty clothes hamper.
And the next day, sleeping in his hamper...
Friday, October 22, 2010
What Joe's been up to...
Posted by Lindsy at 12:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Those pictures are just too cute! :) I like the ones where you find him sleeping in different spots in his room!
Awe...what a cutie pie! I love reading your blog once a month....
Funny! I uses to find Carter in weird places sound asleep too! Sometimes he would be sitting straight up in a chair!
Post a Comment