Annnnd here's what's been going on...these are out of chronological order so I hope you are still able to enjoy! :)
Soooo...I turned 30 a couple weeks ago. Weird. I feel like I'm REALLY an adult now. Weird. Other than that I feel awesome and am so thankful for my family!
Do I look older?
My super awesome, wonderful, sweet, handsome husband completely spoiled me this year! He made me feel so special and he and Joe made my favorite cake!
Sigh...I love him.
Joe "helped" by tasting to make sure Daddy did a good job.


Looking guilty...



We took a trip to Dallas, stayed with Luke's sis and her hubs, and went to the Dallas aquarium!







At a Texas Tech basketball game!
Joe getting his teeth cleaned for the first time!
He did sooooo good! 
How lucky am I that I get to be his Mommy? I'm definitely blessed...just a little bit...ok a lot! :)
Monday, November 22, 2010
Goings On...
Posted by Lindsy at 2:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment