Thursday, September 2, 2010

Oh...Hello Blog!

Annnnndddd...we're back. For now. I know I've TOTALLY neglected the blog lately. Sorry, Mom. It's been busy times at the Dunn house! Luke has been real busy with work and I've been real busy coaching volleyball, and Joe, well, he's always busy. He's especially been busy this summer! He learned to swim and jump off the diving board by himself, he's WAY into sharks, and he just started AWANA this week! I can't believe my little guy is a Cubbie! It's crazy but I love it. He is so much fun and is turning into such a smart little man!
Here are some pictures of what we've been up to. Hopefully they will satisfy Joe's adoring public for a little while? And by that I mean my mom :)


Me with my running buddies. Joe rides in the jog stroller of course.

We went swimming almost everyday this summer. Joe learned to swim all by himself. He even started jumping of the diving board...all by himself!

Luke's cousin got married in San Antonio so of course we went to Sea World! I think the shark tank was the highlight for Joe. He's so into sharks right now!



Feeding dolphins at Sea World.



At the Children's Museum in San Antonio.


Luke and Joe went to Leakey with some other dads and kids. They stayed at a friends house and fished and threw rocks and had a blast! I kind of want to go next time!







1 comments:

MKWim said...

Aunt Mary Kathryn needs to see pictures of Joe all the time as well. Thanks for posting. Next, when he learns the AWANA song can you post that? Thanks.