Saturday, July 24, 2010

Idaho!

Many of you know, some of you don't know that I am originally from Idaho. To be more specific, born in Boise, Idaho, moved to Alaska when I was a baby and lived there till I was about 20. Now my parents are back in Idaho and we go to Alaska in the summers to fish.
Anyway...my super sweet and awesome and handsome and smart and hard-working husband let Joe and me take a trip to visit my fam for a week! It was so fun! I love being with my two sisters especially. They are so funny and we always laugh a lot when we're together. So here are some pics!

My niece, Leah. I love her.

My nephew, Jackson. I love him too.

Eating ice cream at the water park!

Water park...obviously.

Boise zoo.

My sis, Sally. She makes me laugh.

Oh, Leah...sigh.




Laying on a bed of nails at the Discovery Center.

Playing with the big bubble maker.


0 comments: