Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Josiah's Stats

Josiah turned 4 months old last week so he had his 4 month check up and shots. He's basically a perfect genius! :) I can say that cause I'm his mom! Anyways, he is 23.5 inches long, weighs 12.4 pounds, and his head is 15.75 inches around! I think that the doctor said his height is in the 25th percentile but is head and weight are in the 10th percentile! The pictures below are of him in his car seat on the day we came home from the hospital and at 4 months! He may still be little but he has grown!


5 comments:

~Stevie~ said...

He is so cute! Little is great. Jayce was so huge! He was this size at 3 weeks old...that seems unbelievable!!! I'll try to find a pic of him at 4 months to show you tonight...

Megan said...

I can't believe how small he used to me; that carseat is eating him alive. He's HUGE now!

Melissa said...

i can't wait to meet mister Jo! I sure do miss you!

Melissa said...

I so spelled his name like a girl...correct that to JOE. gracias. LYLAHS!

~Stevie~ said...

I am only leaving a comment to let you know that I (& probably others) think you need to post something new. Some cute new pics, video, anything here...*anxiously waiting*~Stevie~ ;)