Monday, June 25, 2007

Pool Party!

Saturday we had a birthday pool party at Meemaw and PopPop's house for Josiah's cousin, Annalee. Josiah's first reaction to the water was to scream. He eventually got used to it and seemed to be mesmerized by the water. It was a fun day!


Josiah also got to swim with his friend, Leila and I got to swim with my friend, Megan(Leila's mom). Of course, when I say swim I really mean he was held the whole time and just stared at the water. Oh, and since you can't tell by the picture, Leila is 1 month younger than Josiah and she is probably bigger than him. So he's little, so what? His height, weight, and head size might be in the 10th percentile but that doesn't mean his IQ is! :)

2 comments:

~Stevie~ said...

Jayce is sitting here with me checking out the pictures. Here is what he had to say, "Is that Lane's sister cause that's her Mom. Wow! How did she get on our computer? Now the other baby is that a boy or a girl? A boy. Wow! He is soooo cute. Better than any girl. Serious Mom. I have never sawed a baby like that in my whole life!" He may be little, but according to my 4 year-old he is the best looking baby in the whole world! I am sure you'll agree... :)

Megan said...

What a fun day! I can't believe I made it onto the blog. So exciting. Coffee, tomorrow?