Friday, July 13, 2007

Is it mean that I think this is kind of funny?

He's done this before so I knew he was going to do it and I just sat with the camera and waited. Is that mean? He didn't get hurt, I promise!

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

C'mon...it's like, what---4 inches off the ground?? Not mean...very funny! :)

A.J. and Megan said...

It's one thing to abuse your child, but to publish it on the information SUPERhighway?? C'mon.

~Stevie~ said...

It's okay. We used to let Jak climb up and down stairs when he was 6 months. Just because he could though, doesn't mean he was good at it. So, yeah he fell A LOT. My Grandma would get mad at us, but that is how he learned. So, Josiah will learn 1 of 2 things, (1) it hurts to fall or (2) it is fun to fall. Jak went with #2...Your "abuse" is not quite as bad as ours! ;) Oh and thanks for the update LAZY!! :)