Josiah turned 3 years old on Sunday and I can't believe it! I can't believe how quickly time has gone, I can't believe how grown up he seems all of a sudden, and I can't believe how much I love him! He is funny, silly, smart, social and loud. He gives me random hugs and kisses and loves to wrestle with his daddy. Joe does have his moments, like any 3 year old I'm sure, but I love being his mommy. He blesses me daily and I thank God for him!
So back to his birthday...we had a fun weekend with most of Luke's family being in town to attend a wedding shower for Luke's sister Becky and her fiance, Keith. On Sunday we had lunch with everyone, then Joe blew out his McQueen candle on top of his McQueen cake and then opened his presents. This was my first time carving a 3D cake and it might be my last. I finished it late Saturday night and as soon as I put it in the fridge the spoiler fell off the back! So, I had to do some surgery Sunday morning and it didn't look the same for the party but Joe loved it and that's all that matters! He LOVES the movie Cars and Lightning McQueen so most of his presents were related to that.
Before surgery...
After surgery.
Helping daddy put together a Lego back-hoe.
Reading a McQueen book with his new McQueen flashlight and McQueen book-light.
Playing with all of his new toys.
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Joe is 3!!!!!
Posted by Lindsy at 1:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment