Aside from being the best dad to Joe, Luke is an amazing husband! Last weekend we took a little trip to San Antonio...just the two of us!!! We didn't do anything super special but it was so nice to relax and just be together. I selfishly enjoyed having Luke's undivided attention for a few days. Joe was well taken care of at Lee (Luke's older bro) and Ashlee's house. Thanks guys! ;)
So I just wanted to give a shout out to the husband for being sweet to his lady. Way to go Luke...way to go.
At the Spurs vs. Rockets game.
Oh, hey Tim Duncan! Congrats on scoring 20,000 points!
With zoom...
Without zoom.
Me at the Alamo...remember? The Alamo?
Luke sitting in the world's largest tire at Ripley's Believe It Or Not Museum.
Oh, hey Captain Jean Luc Picard of the Starship Enterprise! Okay, we might be at the wax museum...
And Luke...I love him.
He's pretty much my favorite.
Friday, January 29, 2010
Props to the husband...
Posted by Lindsy at 2:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment