Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Random...

Nothing special going on here. Just updating for all of Joe's adoring fans! ;)

Pics that Luke's very talented sis, Mary Kathryn, took. Love you, MK!



Decorating the Christmas tree!

Joe doesn't like books much. Oh wait...


So, went to get Joe up from rest time(not nap time anymore) and this is what I found. All Joe could say was, "What'd I do, Mom?" And what did I do? I took pictures, of course...Good times. It's diaper rash cream, in case you can't tell.



Joe helped Luke make me a birthday cake! So sweet! Best birthday ever!






The always helpful Joe trying to clean up the mess Kenai (our dog) made digging in the dirt. Think Joe is old enough to pick up dog poo?

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I love the pictures Mary Kathryn took! You guys look great!

~Stevie~ said...

Yes, on the dog poo pick up. Put that boy to work! ;) Haha. Nice family pics!

Megan said...

I like that you supervised the cake making and took pictures!