Thursday, September 17, 2009

For Manna...

Well, I haven't updated my blog in a while because I just didn't feel like there has been much going on. However, our friend Amanda, whom Joe lovingly refers to as Manna, told me I need to update my blog. I guess I just tend to think that for something to go on my blog it has to be really funny or exciting. I know my mom would beg to differ... So this is for you, Manna! A few random pics and a video (above) of the goings on of Joe as of late.

Can't just play with his train table like a "normal" kid...And that's what I love about him!


Picking black-eyed peas with his cousins on Memorial Day.



Joe showing Addie his caterpillar.

1 comments:

Amanda Neugebauer said...

Yayyy for blog updates! Now the entire blogging world can witness the joy that I get to experience on a daily basis! And as an added bonus, the black eyed pea experience is now documented for posterity (and Mimi and Pop Pops). Good job Linds. I'm proud. :) Love, Manna