Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Just an update...

I do have something new to report and that is that Joe is out of his crib and in a big boy bed!!!! I can't believe it. He is getting so big and so much fun right now. He can pretty much talk in complete sentences, minus an occasional preposition. It is so nice to be able to communicate with him. I feel like I have someone to talk to during the day, whether I want feel like talking or not! :) So that's Joe in a nutshell.
I am trying out my green thumb, if I have one, and planted some flowers, caladiums, and tomatoes! I enjoyed doing it but I keep calling my Mom-in-law with questions like, "okay, they're planted. Now what?" Luke really wanted the tomatoes so I hope I don't kill them! Any tips would be welcome.
While I was planting flower and such, Luke and a friend from church were doing yard work, mowing, raking, etc. They found a snake on the side of our house!!!!! I tried to video them getting it down but it's kind of shaky and I am yelling in the background. I have to say that is the first snake that I have seen outside of a cage! Kind of made me miss Alaska.
And last, but not least, we got a visit from my sister Mary and her six week old son, Jackson. He is getting bigger and super cute and I love him!

Cousin Jackson


Sort of smiling at his momma.

The snake!

4 comments:

Ashton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashton said...

Aww, your nephew is so cute! As for the snake, I would have freaked out! Which is why I often ask myself why Brian and I bought a house out in the country. I am glad that Luke was there to take care of it for you.

the Hampton's said...

Prepositions are over-rated!

The Smiths said...

Holy smokes...I didn't know about the snake!