Hey Lindsey! It was so good to talk to you for a few minutes while you were here in Boise. I miss ya. But I'm glad you have such an awesome family in Texas. Josiah is so cute!! Remember talking in the car in AK when we drove to get a movie before you left to nanny there? I said what if you meet a guy and get married and live there? You were like, whatever I doubt it.
I knew it would happen. Luke is a lucky guy!
I'll e-mail a couple of the pics I got at planet kid. Love ya!
Hi Glaze! It was so fun to read your comment on our blog and to discover that you have one too! This has been the best way to reconnect with dear friends. It sounds like the 3 of you are doing so well. Josiah is such a cute little boy. It's still hard for me to believe that you're a mom... Miss 1-800-red-pink! Let's continue to keep in touch. When will you be up to Idaho again? I'm pretty sure Tim and I won't be making it down to Texas anytime soon! Talk to you soon, Steph
I am married to Luke and we have a son named Josiah, born 2/07. We are committed to having a Christ-centered family and teaching our children how to live Godly lives.
2 comments:
Hey Lindsey! It was so good to talk to you for a few minutes while you were here in Boise. I miss ya. But I'm glad you have such an awesome family in Texas. Josiah is so cute!! Remember talking in the car in AK when we drove to get a movie before you left to nanny there? I said what if you meet a guy and get married and live there? You were like, whatever I doubt it.
I knew it would happen. Luke is a lucky guy!
I'll e-mail a couple of the pics I got at planet kid. Love ya!
Hi Glaze! It was so fun to read your comment on our blog and to discover that you have one too! This has been the best way to reconnect with dear friends. It sounds like the 3 of you are doing so well. Josiah is such a cute little boy. It's still hard for me to believe that you're a mom... Miss 1-800-red-pink! Let's continue to keep in touch. When will you be up to Idaho again? I'm pretty sure Tim and I won't be making it down to Texas anytime soon!
Talk to you soon,
Steph
Post a Comment