Yeah, sorry. I can name 3 reasons why I haven't posted in so long. 1)Been a little lazy. 2)Been out of town. 3)Joe is hard to capture in photos and even video because he is so busy and in constant motion.
So, here are some recent pictures of our little character.
Gettin' ready to eat...
Eatin' a cracker...
Likin' the cracker...
Still hungry, eatin' a rock.
Playin' guitar with Daddy.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Long time, no post...
Posted by Lindsy at 9:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a beautiful (or I should say handsome!) young man. Where did all that blonde hair come from? He's going to be a real looker when he grows up; all the girls will swoon!
Love your blogspot!!
Love, Auntie Lois
glaze you're so old!
Love the update. Still can't believe how big he is! Perhaps, the faceplant in the sand is what made him aquire a taste for rocks?!?! ;)
Post a Comment