Monday, April 7, 2008

Just a few pics...

Nothing special going on. Just a few pictures to hold you over until something special does happen!

Josiah's latest injury. He tripped and did a face plant and I'm not quite sure what he scraped his face on.

His favorite thing to do in Mom and Dad's room, pull out ALL the Bandaids and sometimes try to eat them.

My handsome guys all dressed up for Easter, and yes, that is "dressing up" for Luke!

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

Oh wow, Lindsy...Josiah has changed! His face looks so much older, less baby than the last time I saw him!! What a handsome little man you have! P.S.- Addie also enjoys the occasional game of 52-bandaid pick-up.

Mary said...

Hey sister! Look I can post a comment! You look so pretty and your child is amazing! Jay made a blog for us. While it is mostly a global stage for his ramblings I did do the design and have posted some pictures and one entry. Check it out.

love you!

sister mary!

Mary said...

p.s. you like my profile picture?! Hah! Good times in the purple jumpsuits! :)