Saturday, March 29, 2008

Word...

Josiah is so much fun these days! We are constantly surprised at how much he can understand. I guess since he can't really talk Luke and I just thought he couldn't understand what we were saying. He proves us wrong everyday! For example, I can say, "Josiah, go get your milk. It's in the kitchen." Even though we are in a totally different room and his milk is out of sight and it's been 30 minutes since he left it, he goes to the kitchen and finds it! I'm so proud! As you can see from the videos, he loves balls and going down the slide by himself. We have to really watch him when we're at the park. His vocabulary is expanding a little. He LOVES bananas so of course he can say nana. He is also saying mama and dada, although sometimes he does get confused as to which belongs to which, and my favorite thing is that he is signing the word "please" consistently so that cuts down the whining a little bit. He is still the busiest boy ever so I am never bored. He gets upset if Luke comes home from work and doesn't pay attention to him, which doesn't happen very often because Luke loves playing with him. He is still very social and is not afraid to play with total strangers at the park. He is so funny and cute and wonderful and he WEARS ME OUT, but I love him!

1 comments:

chantel said...

Hi Linsey!

I saw your blog link from Chad/Melissa's. Your little boy is so cute! Where are you living at now? I never hear from anyone from Nikiski. So it was great to see some of your pictures. You have a beautiful family. I'm attempting a blog too :) If you'd like to see it, it's thepepperdfam.blogspot.com Take care! Chantel