This weekend we went to a National Park in Colorado called Mesa Verde. It has ancient Indian ruins built into the cliffs. It's pretty amazing the way they built them. We are planning on going back next weekend to see more and to get some good use out of the new pack we got for Joe in Durango. Hey, that rhymed! Josiah loved the pack. Even though the temperature was in the 40's he was happy and talking and smiling at anyone that would give him the time of day! He is sooooo social!



Monday, October 8, 2007
Mesa Verde...
Posted by Lindsy at 9:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Just got back in town. Love all your blogging. What world travelers you guys are. Miss you terribly. Love you.
So, I think my kids (Jayce anyway) are addicting to your blog. Jayce came in and said, "Can I see baby Josiah's page please?" I said yes and he said, "I want to see the pictures of when they were in Africa." I had to explain that it was Colorado, not Africa. He was heart-broken. LOL
Post a Comment