Monday, October 8, 2007

Do I have something on my face?

3 comments:

G-Ma said...

That goop on my nephews face reminds me of something, and it ryhmes with smiarrhea.

Anonymous said...

Lindsy,
Thanks for the suggestion to sleep Sophia on her tummy. I tried it the past two nights and she is sleeping better. The first night she slept 5 hours striaght. Last night she slept 6 hours striaght. She still has her fussy time right before she goes down for the night but at least we are getting more sleep. Thank you so much.
Candee

Mary Glaze said...

Hey Lindsy,
Your Dad gave us your Blog address...looks like the three of you are doing well. Joe is a cutie! Jesse and I are well...getting ready for winter. The temperature has really dropped as well as all the leaves in our yard :)
We are off to a Halloween party on Saturday...what is Joe going to be for Halloween?
Well just wanted to say hi...
Love, Cousin Jesse and Mary