We went a few weeks ago with almost the entire Dunn family! It was awesome...I took a lot of pictures...so here ya go!
Oh the excitement!

Trying to pull the sword from the stone...

The castle at night...I was impressed. So pretty!
We went on the Jungle Safari at the Animal Kingdom. It was very cool. We saw lots of animals...close up...like Giraffes.
Joe tripped, fell, and skidded his face on the ground and the only Band Aid I had was this Mater one. I think this happened the second day we were there so the rest of the trip he had a big scrape right below his nose! Poor guy.



Digging for dinosaur bones of course!

This is Universal Studios. Probably my favorite day but also the coldest! We started at Dr. Suess land! So fun!

Did you know they are breeding Triceratops at Universal Studios?!
No really! They are real! Really...
Joe is still very much into sharks so naturally he loved the Jaws ride and getting his picture with the "dead Jaws" was the highlight of his day!

Yay Epcot! Also a cold day...



We had dinner at Morocco that night. It was so fun...except for the part when there was a caper in my water...oh and when I tried eating a Mussel for the first time and almost gagged! Now I know...I do not like Mussels! Other than that, the meal was very good! :) 
Waiting for the Indiana Jones stunt show to start!
Going to Disney World is hard work!


Joe was so cute meeting Mickey and Minnie! He wanted to cling to Mickey's arm the whole time.

And of course we had lunch with Winnie the Pooh and his friends!



Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Disney World!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Lindsy at 3:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment