Friday, April 2, 2010

Whelp...

So I haven't posted in a while...so what? (sorry Mom) For some reason I have just felt like I didn't really have much to post about until I finally looked on my camera and found a few little gems that Joe's adoring fans might want to see!
The video below is from over a month ago when my two nieces, Annalee and Addie, and nephew Brady stayed with us while their parents went on an early anniversary trip. It was so fun and hectic and busy having them here. I love that Joe gets to grow up with some of his cousins. They are already such good friends. Meal times are the funniest when they are together. When left to their own devices they usually just end up laughing the whole time instead of eating. The three older ones were making Brady growl and they just thought it was sooooo funny! I love it! They make me laugh!

0 comments: