These are just a FEW of the pictures Luke's super-talented sis, Mary Kathryn, took of Joe. He just looks so grown up to me. I love it and I hate it at the same time. I keep telling him I don't want him to grow up and he just tells me, "well, Mommy, I have to. I'm not a baby anymore."
Changing clothes before the "photo shoot".
Practicing his poses.









Thursday, March 4, 2010
Still can't believe he's 3!!!!!
Posted by Lindsy at 1:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So cute! And such a little man. I know how you feel about him growing up...I feel the same about Wyatt!
He's adorable! Love the pictures!
Too precious!!!
Oh my gosh! He just couldn't get any cuter. I'm guessing my girls will be fighting over him someday--at least if they're smart. :)
Great pics of Joe and your fam!
Post a Comment