Friday, October 16, 2009

What Joe's in to lately...

I know it's been a while but I have a really good reason this time! Our camera broke so we finally got a new one and I'm loving it! Anyway, Joe is really funny these days and becoming more and more independent, well he's trying to.

He likes to dress himself.(saying cheese and about to blink)

He walked around with two legs in one leg-hole for at least an hour, except he had his shorts around his waist like a skirt.


He likes eating breakfast with his friend, George, and also feeding him which you can see in the video below.

He likes his cousin, Addie.

And he likes reading books.



And he also likes singing. The video below is him singing the "snack song", which is how they have been taught to pray for their snack at Sunday School. So cute!

1 comments:

Ashton said...

Haha! Too cute, love the way he dressed himself, he is stylin!