Tuesday, June 30, 2009

3 Updates...1 Post

Whelp, I know it's been a little while and a lot has been happening so I just decided to do three posts in one. They are all totally unrelated but equally important! ( I think) I will post the updates chronologically.


So first of all, Joe and I took a trip to Boise about a month ago to visit my family. He had fun hanging out with his Grandma and Papa and I had fun hanging out with some old college friends. Just a few pics. Mostly of Joe and my niece, Jayden.

My sis, Sally, gave Joe his first bubble bath!


Petting my G-ma's super fat cat, Lucky.

Going for a bike-ride.



Next, we've started potty training! It makes me tired but Joe is doing great! It took him not quite a week to figure out how and when to peepee in the potty. We're still waiting for the poopy in the potty. But he sure looks cute in his big boy underpants!

Showing off his McQueen underpants.


Sittin on the potty, passin the time.

Showing his reward for going peepee in the potty, Skittles!


And last, but definitely not least, Luke's youngest brother and the youngest Dunn sibling, Wally, got married last weekend! Joe was the "ring" bearer and he did great! And by great I mean he made it down the aisle. Luke and I were both part of the wedding so we couldn't be there to help Joe down the aisle. He wasn't super excited about doing it but he made it! Anyway, the wedding was beautiful and we love Wally's new wife, Micah and I'm super excited to have another sis-in-law! (video of Joe's walk to come).

Getting a little tired at the reception.

Playing in the giant curtains.


A rare occurrence...me and Luke super dressy!



Joe with his Uncle Wally and Aunt Micah!


Shortly after this picture was taken, we left the reception to put Joe to bed. Good times!

0 comments: