My older sister, Mary, and her husband, Jay, had a baby boy a couple weeks ago making me an aunt for the FIFTH time! I love it! His name is Jackson Ted Christian and he was born almost the exact same size as Joe was. I was able to go visit them in Houston and I was having a hard time believing Joe was ever that small. So, here are some pictures of my new nephew. I love him!
Just wanted to clarify that his shirt says, "Smart as a fox!" Get your minds out of the gutter people! :)
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Yay for Aunt-hood!
Posted by Lindsy at 12:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
1) He is REALLY CUTE!
2) Please finish the phrase on the front of the one outfit...all I'm getting is "Smartas..."
Sister/Auntie! Thank you for posting pictures. I am a very proud mommy and want to share Jackson with everyone. Unfortunately I am also a delinquent blogger and so thank you for helping me out. He sure is beautiful! LOVE YOU!
p.s. this is not Jay... It is Mary, but you probably already figured that out. :)
Post a Comment