That is in fact former President Bush and former First Lady Bush! But when we had the privilege of meeting them they weren't formers. This picture was taken months ago and it took them that long to get it signed and print our names on it. Mine was spelled wrong, of course, so I cut that part off. Good times. Thanks to Luke's dad for the hook up!
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Yep!
Posted by Lindsy at 1:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Wooooh! You are basically famous! That is awesome!! You just look so natural, like...what's up...just chillin' with the pres, ain't no thang! Luke on the other hand looks a little less natural, like...OMG! that is the president of the United States! Oh geez...Oh geez! :) For the record, I think I would probably react like Luke as well!
That's really cool L-I-N-D-S-Y! (I just wanted you to know I know how to spell your name.
January 28, 2009 7:54 AM
That's awesome! But Luke looks like a goof.
Love it - I totally thought they were cardboard cutouts at first. :) The Bushes are so lucky that they got to meet the two of you! :) By the way, I LOVE the annual pictures of Joe... what a cutie!
Luke does look a bit scared!
Cool picture!
What is so awesome! What a great shot. The only person I have ever met that was famous was Rafer Johnson (remember?)!
Super cool! You guys are famous!
AACK! I finally saw this. Awesome!!
Post a Comment