Monday, November 17, 2008

I know, I know...

I realize it's been a long time and I apologize to all my adoring fans, or to Joe's adoring fans. Whatever! :) Luke and I both coach basketball and our season started a few weeks ago, which adds to the business. I have been trying to capture Joe singing for weeks and just haven't gotten a blog-worthy video...until now! Luke made the mistake of teaching Joe to sing Old McDonald Had a Farm. He especially likes to sing it in the car and it goes something like this...
"Dadda!"
"Yes, Joe?"
"Eei eei truck!"
"Okay. Old McDonald had a farm."
"Eei eei eei eei truck"
"And on that farm he had a..."
"sheep!"
"We already did sheep. What else?"
"Ummmm, uhhhhhh, big truck!"

You get the idea. It's really funny. I sometimes hear Joe singing to himself in his bed while he is falling asleep or waking up. Not sure why he decided to add "truck" to the end of every eei. He did that on his own. He makes me laugh! Enjoy the video below!

2 comments:

jay said...

nice fork of the nose move... very refined, truck.

jay said...

FYI to all... "jay said" usually means "Mary said" unless jay really did say it... which, in this case, he did not. :)