Thursday, September 25, 2008

Sister's Wedding!

Well, it finally happened. The last Glaze girl is married. My younger sister, Sally got married to a really great guy named Nick. It was fun to get together as a family and support Sally and Nick and my neice, Jayden as they start their lives together.
My wonderful, sweet husband let me go up to Idaho a couple days early, by myself! It was really nice to travel alone and spend some time with my sisters. I'm not very good at remembering to take pictures but here are a few.

Jayden getting her hair done for the wedding

Jayden and Nick

Action photo! Me curling Sally's hair.

The sisters!

Sally and Nick dancing.

Josiah in his own little world.

Family pics!


Love you, Sal! You're pretty! So are you Mary!

4 comments:

Candice Blenker said...

Oh my goodness, Congrats to Sally! All three of you look so beautiful!!! And Glaze Joe is so so cute! I am so sad that I missed you! You would be happy to know that I just called Shawn to ask if he had a message from you, he frantically started to apologize- he forgot all about it! I am so bummed I missed you! Are you coming down for your reunion? - Candice

Megan said...

You look so grown up with your hair all slicked back. I'm glad you had fun, but I'm glad you're back. Come over and hangout already.

Melissa said...

Oh how I love these sisters. I like to think of myself as the 4th glaze sister. The shorter, blonder, less athletic sister. Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lindsy! Your family is beautiful. My sis sent me this link and I am glad she did. You look fantastic!
Annabeth (annabethmm@yahoo.com)