Monday, February 25, 2008

Josiah's First Birthday and his first cupcake!

Josiah turned 1 year old last week! I can't believe it! We spent the week in Midland and had a little birthday party with Luke's family. It was soooo funny watching him eat the cupcake. We waited until his 1st birthday to give him sweets and now I think he's hooked. Josiah's 1 year checkup also went really well. He is still "compact", which is a little nicer way of saying short and fat. He weighs 22lbs, which is the 25 percentile, and he is 28 in. tall, which is the 10th percentile. Josiah's skills include walking 100% of the time, saying and waving hi and bye-bye, "da" for dog, and "ba" for ball. He may not be saying anything that sounds like words to us but he jabbers all the time and totally acts like he knows what he's talking about! The video at the bottom is a little long but I thought my mom would enjoy it. Love you, Mom!

1 comments:

Megan said...

He looks so skinny when he's just wearing a diaper!