I don't usually write very much on my blog so I just thought I would write a little more this time.I tried to post a cute video of Joe after eating sweet potatoes but it wouldn't work for some reason so the pictures will have to suffice. Anyways, Josiah is getting more and more expressive and mobile! He is definitely an army crawler! I've been trying for about 3 days to get video of it but of course he won't crawl when I want him to but I'll keep trying so stayed tuned! The three of us will be temporarily moving to Farmington, NM in a few days. Luke is needed up there for work. I'm nervous and excited and sad at the same time. The thought of being gone for a while has really made me appreciate how God has blessed us in Midland. I feel very fortunate to be friends with so many awesome, Godly women. I will miss everyone but I am thankful for this opportunity to support and serve my husband. Don't worry, I will keep up the blog while we're gone!

Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Posted by Lindsy at 12:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He is such a cutie! I can't believe Livi will be that big in just 5 months! He looks so happy and proud of his big mess. Good shot. I'll be praying that your move goes well! Moving is a great way to watch God take care of you in new ways - I'm excited for you. So glad you're going to keep blogging!
Josiah has such beautiful, deep brown eyes! & I love the messy face picture- too cute! We will miss you guys & can't wait for to return home soon!
Post a Comment