Tuesday, August 7, 2007

The much anticipated Alaska post!

Some pictures taken from the deck on my house. The first two are of Mt. Redoubt, an active volcano!




High tide...low tide. Cook Inlet has some of the most extreme tides in the world!



Josiah and G-pa Glaze, my dad.


Josiah's first encounter with a fish, a 66lb King Salmon!



Some cute pics of Joe and his daddy.




And this is what I did in Alaska!

4 comments:

Ashlee said...

Thanks for the visuals! The scenery is so beautiful, it almost looks fake!!

Katie - a Blessed Mommy! said...

Love the pictures- especially Josiah & the huge fish - that's incredible! Can't wait to hear more about your trip! Welcome Home!

~Stevie~ said...

Awesome pics! I had no idea salmon could be that big. Scott was like duh Stevie. Guess I don't watch enough Discovery Channel. ;)

Look at you Mrs. Betty Crocker. If you get this before tonight, make some of those yummy looking cookies for Mom's group. I'll bring you Starbucks!!! :)

Melissa said...

Glaze writer, I miss you like the deserts miss the rain. After all these AK pics I miss the whole fam! You guys make me smile. Let's hang out soon. H.A.G.S., L.Y.L.A.H.S., word to pattie.