He is such a cutie patootie! ;) Megan is right, those smiles are great for such a youngster!!! Did you find any clothes that you will use?? Oh yeah, you and I were dressed alike on Sunday. I couldn't find you after service to let you know we were twinkies! haha.
I am married to Luke and we have a son named Josiah, born 2/07. We are committed to having a Christ-centered family and teaching our children how to live Godly lives.
4 comments:
I'm impressed you captured such great smiles. I find them very elusive once the camera comes out. Leila ends up looking slack-jawed and big-eyed.
I still have a hard time thinking of you with a son. A very cute son.
He is such a cutie patootie! ;) Megan is right, those smiles are great for such a youngster!!! Did you find any clothes that you will use?? Oh yeah, you and I were dressed alike on Sunday. I couldn't find you after service to let you know we were twinkies! haha.
Hey Lindsy -He's soooo cute! I'm glad you guys are doing so good. Can't wait to see ya in AK.
Love ya!
Wende
Post a Comment