Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Big eyes

Josiah is 6 weeks old now and is starting to interact with us and it is so fun! He can smile back at us and make little cooing and gurgling noises. I love it! He weighs 10 pounds now and is really close to sleeping through the night, which is exciting. Luke and I are enjoying parenthood, most of the time. I'll just go ahead and be honest, it's hard when he cries through a nap but we want him to learn how to go to sleep on his own without being rocked or anything else. Sometimes he does great and sometimes he cries the whole time and doesn't sleep. Don't worry, we go in and check on him once in a while to make sure everything is ok. Sometimes he just needs to release some energy. Anyways, he is a joy and we wouldn't trade this time for anything.

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

This is SUCH a cute picture!!!!

Megan said...

Way to go using the edit button and adding some text about Joe and how big he is. And how big are those eyes!

Reid and Rena said...

Hey Luke and Linz...just to let you
know it's getting light here in AK
at 0500. I can't sleep so I'm looking at little Joe. He's a winner! Can't wait to see him in
fishgear!