Whelp, I finally joined the blogger band-wagon. If I hadn't just had a baby I probably wouldn't have joined. I know that nobody really wants to know what's going on with me and Luke, just little Joe! :) Just kidding, enjoy!
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Lindsy, really cute picture of Josiah! He looks very alert. Welcome to the blogging world! :) - Christin
Hey L & L,
That cute little bug-eyed critter in the picture gets our vote as a keeper in the clan! Looking forward to bouncin him on our knee in the near future.
Ant Jan & Unkl Vern
Nice family cousin. Good to see a fellow blogger.
Lindsy, I'm so impressed that you already have this blog up and running! Cool title!!
Hey Lindsy!
Congratulations to you and Luke and the production of your first little one. He is so precious. Great photos! Enjoy that delightful blessing the Lord has truly blessed you both with. Thanks for sending me the photos, too. Again, Congratulations!
Love you;
Mrs. Van
Post a Comment